Concrete House Slabs
How can we help with your new house footings and slab?
Concrete House Slabs:
We offer years of concrete industry expertise which translates into confidence that your new house footings and concrete slab will be closely managed to ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Australian Building Code AS2870.
Phone : 0402 182 736
- Site Preparation/Cut
- Surveyor set pins to mark floor area
- Plumber & Electrician carry out their work ready for concrete slab
- Excavators and bobcats level off site, dig footings and piers preparing for concrete slab
- Use steel cage in footings and piers ready for concrete
- Prepare form/boxing work ready for slab to be poured
- Layout steel mesh for slab strength
- Pour the slab using pump and boom all in one go from start to finish
- We use special vibrating tools to ensure the concrete spreads evenly
- We use screed to smooth and level off the slab to ensure a nice smooth finish is achieved.